The Coroners Society of Ireland – Conference & AGM, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
· Presentation: Forensic Anthropology and Human Remains Identification Services. 8th September 2018.
Fire Investigators Association of Ireland – Training Day, Dublin Fire Brigade Training Centre, Marino, Dublin
· Presentation: Recovery and identification of fire fatalities aided by forensic anthropology. 25th April 2018.
Serious Crime Review Team (An Garda Síochána) – Templemore
· Presentation: An overview of forensic anthropology and its potential role in cold case death investigations. 2nd January 2018.
Friends of Medieval Dublin – More Tales of Medieval Dublin Lunchtime Lectures
· Paper presentation: The Skull’s Tale. 12th December 2017.
Science Gallery Dublin – Swift Unearthed
· Public presentation: Swift and Stella – A modern post-mortem. 24th November 2017.
Major Emergency Management – National Conference – Athlone
· Presentation: An overview of forensic anthropology and its role in mass fatality disasters. 15th November 2017.
Friends of Medieval Dublin – 19th Medieval Dublin Symposium, TCD, Dublin
· Paper presentation: The Baptist’s heads: osteobiographies of nine crania from the site of St John’s hospital, Thomas Street. 20th May 2017.
Radiology Department, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin
· Guest lectures: Forensic anthropology, diagnostic imaging and 3D printing in Ireland. 27th January 2017.
Sligo Institute of Technology, Science Week
· Guest lecture (Public): More than just dry bones: Forensic anthropology, diagnostic imaging and 3D printing in Ireland. 15th November 2016.
· Guest lecture (Archaeology Dept.): The Earls of Barrymore DNA Project. 15th November 2016.
Genetic Genealogy Ireland, Royal Dublin Society
· Guest lecture (Public): The Earls of Barrymore DNA Project: Forensic Anthropology. 15th November 2016. 22nd October 2016.