Locate Missing People 2021 – Locate Centre for Missing People Investigations, Online
· Presentation: Forensic Anthropology Services and the Approach to Unidentified Human Remains in Ireland.13th May 2021.
National Missing Persons Day Ireland 2020 – Department of Justice & Equality
· Presentation: Forensic Anthropology in the context of missing persons and unidentified human remains in
Ireland. 6th December 2020.
The Missing – Irish Research Council Workshop, University College, Cork
· Presentation (R. Gapert and L. Buckley): Formalisation of Forensic Anthropology Services within the Irish Criminal
Justice System and
the Approach to Unidentified Human Remains. 5th and 6th December 2019.
National Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) Conference, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
· Presentation: Forensic Anthropology and Human Remains Identification. 6th and 7th November 2019.
Clare Crime Seminar, Ennis, Co. Clare
· Presentation: Forensic Anthropology and Human Remains Identification. 5th November 2019.
The Coroners Society of Ireland – Conference & AGM, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
· Presentation: Forensic Anthropology and Human Remains Identification Services. 8th September 2018.
Fire Investigators Association of Ireland – Training Day, Dublin Fire Brigade Training Centre, Marino, Dublin
· Presentation: Recovery and identification of fire fatalities aided by forensic anthropology. 25th April 2018.
Serious Crime Review Team (An Garda Síochána) – Templemore
· Presentation: An overview of forensic anthropology and its potential role in cold case death investigations. 2nd January 2018.
Friends of Medieval Dublin – More Tales of Medieval Dublin Lunchtime Lectures
· Paper presentation: The Skull’s Tale. 12th December 2017.
Science Gallery Dublin – Swift Unearthed
· Public presentation: Swift and Stella – A modern post-mortem. 24th November 2017.
Major Emergency Management – National Conference – Athlone
· Presentation: An overview of forensic anthropology and its role in mass fatality disasters. 15th November 2017.
Friends of Medieval Dublin – 19th Medieval Dublin Symposium, TCD, Dublin
· Paper presentation: The Baptist’s heads: osteobiographies of nine crania from the site of St John’s hospital, Thomas Street. 20th May 2017.
Radiology Department, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin
· Guest lectures: Forensic anthropology, diagnostic imaging and 3D printing in Ireland. 27th January 2017.
Sligo Institute of Technology, Science Week
· Guest lecture (Public): More than just dry bones: Forensic anthropology, diagnostic imaging and 3D printing in Ireland. 15th November 2016.
· Guest lecture (Archaeology Dept.): The Earls of Barrymore DNA Project. 15th November 2016.
Genetic Genealogy Ireland, Royal Dublin Society
· Guest lecture (Public): The Earls of Barrymore DNA Project: Forensic Anthropology. 15th November 2016. 22nd October 2016.